Join Reconext, a leading electronics refurbishment company, as the Assistant Controller and become a crucial part of their commitment to reducing their CO2 footprint and promoting sustainability. Reconext their mission is to extend the life of electronic devices, reduce waste, and contribute to a more sustainable future. They specialize in refurbishing electronics and believe in recycling and being environmentally conscious.
As the Assistant Controller, you will work alongside the Site Controller to manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company. Your responsibilities will include preparing financial reports and analysis to support decision-making, identifying opportunities for process improvement and optimization, and ensuring compliance with financial policies and procedures. Additionally, you will liaise with other departments to provide financial support and guidance. You will also be working together with the shared service center in Poland on a daily basis, be involved in different optimization projects regarding the business and financial processes. Next to this Reconext offers you a great environment of ambitious people that go to work enthusiastically and committed to achieve the daily goals.
- Collaborate with the Site Controller to manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company;
- Prepare financial reports and analysis to support decision-making;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization;
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Liaise with other departments to provide financial support and guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in a finance-related role;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & ERP software.
- A yearly salary between €50.000 – €68.000 depending on your knowledge and level of skill;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days;
- Laptop + Phone.
Headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, with a footprint covering The Americas, Europe & Asia Pacific, Reconext delivers value to customers through innovative aftermarket device services and reverse supply chain solutions to industry-leading OEMs, cable, satellite, and mobile device operators, retailers, insurers, and other enterprises. Reconext is committed to reducing their CO2 footprint and promoting sustainability aligns with their mission of extending the life of electronic devices and reducing waste.
Does this role appeal to you, and would you like to be part of an internationally renowned organization? Then please get in touch with Alexander Spasojevic at 06-24132878 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.