Do you want to work in a dynamic, growing and innovative family company at one of the most beautiful locations in Rotterdam? For Anthony Veder we are looking for a Project Controller! Anthony Veder operates at the heart of the transition towards a more sustainable world.
As a Project Controller at Anthony Veder you are the connecting link between finance and the innovative and dynamic projects. You support the project team in collecting, monitoring and analyzing financial project-related information. In this role you work closely with the project managers. With the easy-to-understand financial reports that you make, you inform the project managers on the progress of the projects on expense as well as time schedule.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of relevant work experience, has a proactive attitude and knows how to motivate people to actively participate in the projects and can keep control of processes.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You draw up a project plan (budget) and you periodically prepare the financial progress report with an analysis of the project. Think of costs/time schedule vs. Planning;
- Beside you monitor and control the entire project administration and make recommendations for possible improvements;
- Together with the project team you evaluate project risks and their impact on project costs and/or time schedule;
- You act in accordance with applicable legislation.
Required skilles and experience
- You have a HBO+ level, for example in Economics or Controlling, and 3 years relevant experience;
- You are able to write financial reports, you have excellent knowledge of Excel. Knowledge and experience with Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage;
- Beside you have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- You also have strong analytical skills, you are independent and you have the skill of how to proceed in an unforeseeable situation.
What Anthony Veder offers
- A competitive salary;
- Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district;
- 28 vacation days (fulltime);
- A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character and the possibility to develop yourself;
- An employer financed pension scheme;
- An informal and open culture.
About Anthony Veder
As a gas shipping company, Anthony Veder operates at the heart of the transition towards a more sustainable world. They offer high-quality services and flexibility to the world’s leading manufacturers of chemicals.
With their fleet of gas tankers, they are specialized in the transport of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Petrochemical gases, such as Ethylene and Propylene.
In the maritime industry they are pioneers by being the first with fast cooling Ethylene carriers fueled by LNG and the first one in small scale LNG. Furthermore we conducted the first LNG operations such as ship to ship and ship to truck transfers, bunkering, and gassing-up LNG terminals.
They have been successful in bringing LNG, today’s most environmental friendly fossil fuel, to places where previously natural gas was not available.
Working at Anthony Veder means being part of a company that is proud of its entrepreneurial mindset and history.
Show your interest – interview @Greenberg Nielsen – Call with Anthony Veder – Interview @Anthony Veder and review PI Assessment – Interview @Anthony Veder with business case – Start your career as Project Controller!
For additional information regarding this role please contact Malou Jacobson at 06 23 30 79 80 or via Malou.email@example.com