As a Senior Business Controller at ID&T group, you will work for a young and ambitious company. ID&T Group is a part of Superstruct Entertainment, together they specialize in organizing and creating high-end music festivals. The pandemic forced ID&T Group to slow down its expansion plans. However, now that the festival season is starting up again and the pandemic seems to have passed, the company is ready to pick up where they left off.
This is why ID&T Group is now actively searching for a new Senior Business Controller, to help them with the strategic development of their organization. As a Senior Business Controller, you will report directly to the CFO and become a key player in the finance team that contributes to ID&T Group it’s to progress, professionalize and expand in the coming years.
In the position of Senior Business Controller your tasks revolve around analyzing the financial performance of ID&T Group and subsequently advise on the financial decision makings on an operational and strategic level. At the ID&T Group you will be challenged to develop yourself within the position and be involved in initiating and financially supporting various events and business cases.
The ideal candidate has at least ample experience within Business Control or has previously worked in the Big4. Furthermore, the right Senior Business Controller has to have the right mind-set, ambition and proactive attitude to make a difference at ID&T Group. You need to have the ability to perform detailed and, precise work, whilst simultaneously keeping an overview of what is happening throughout the company.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- You will work closely with CFO, COO, CEO and business units to deliver financial budgets and forecasts and relevant KPI’s;
- Monthly co-operation with budget holders to monitor variances against budget/forecast and propose corrective actions with the support of the business unit;
- You will be identifying important trends and developments that have a significant impact on the growth and profitability;
- You will work closely with business unit leaders to build and maintain medium-term financial/strategic plans;
- You will support in rolling out new ID&T group and business unit-level reporting tools;
- You will ensure that monitoring of targets and KPIs to allow the company to make appropriate business decisions;
- You will support in assessing commercial revenue deals with third parties across e.g. ticketing, F&B, merchandising and other ancillary revenue opportunities for the events
- You will support in the financial analysis and review of acquisition opportunities.
Experience and personal skills:
- You will have experience as a business controller, big 4 experience or multiple years;
- Knowledge how to manage and manipulate large volumes of data in Excel;
- Further you will have good communication skills and ability to work in a small team;
- You will have good organizational and time management skills;
- Friendly and approachable demeanourence;
- If you have experience and/or interest in music festivals it is considered positive.
ID&T group is a leader in the Dutch live entertainment industry. ID&T is part of Superstruct Entertainment which owns and operates events and music festivals in Europe and Australia. ID&T sees Electronic Music Culture as a global movement driven by a fast-growing community. The ID&T Group was founded in 1992 and organizes over 70 events a year. ID&T Business units B2S, ID&T events, Q-Dance and Art of Dance deliver top events such as awakenings Sensation white, Mysteryland, Defqon. 1 and Amsterdam Open Air.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Bart Keus at 0648271169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.