For DEPT’s office in Rotterdam we are looking for a Senior Group Reporting Analyst who wants to work at one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Europe. An opportunity of a lifetime that requires out of the box thinking.
As a group reporting analyst at DEPT you work closely with all finance oriented disciplines within the company. You are responsible for the accurate and timely financial close of the DEPT-group, which includes performing consolidation procedures with great attention to detail and conducting finance reviews where you liaise with financial controllers and FP&A. You are involved in onboarding of acquisitions and migrating them to their financial reporting systems/ processes and are no stranger to performing technical accounting reviews in order to successfully do so. In addition, you cooperate with their financial auditors/ advisors, monitor compliance reporting and perform consolidation software maintenance activities.
In this role you feel comfortable to lead the way in improving and automating processes and confidently interact with internal and external stakeholders. Your ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced international environment is unparalleled and you directly contribute to the mission of DEPT with reports that matter.
DEPT is a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as KLM, Bose, ABN AMRO, bol.com, Samsung and Philips. They are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but they are also looking for the perfect DEPT-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, they are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. They strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills, are a stress-resistant self-starter and an agile learner;
- Bring at least 5 years of experience in a similar position, in business, Big4 or consulting;
- Have experience with consolidation processes, accounting reviews and financial reporting;
- Are familiar with technical accounting standards, prior experience with IFRS is a plus;
- Understand group control and compliance monitoring;
- Have experience with consolidation software, experience with LucaNet is a plus;
- Know your way in MS Excel and are eager to automate/ robotize analytical procedures;
- Are proactive and independent but an enthusiastic team player as well;
- An opportunity of a lifetime in an open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- Commuting compensation;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
The application process will consist of various rounds, containing meetings with our recruiter, a financial controller, the head of finance and possibly other team members. Furthermore, you will be asked to participate in a case study reflecting all elements of the job and a personality/ motivation test.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT is an international digital agency of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Marcel Eldering at 06-22555850 or via firstname.lastname@example.org