Are you a talented financial professional with a passion for leadership and a drive to optimize financial processes? Do you want to work for a globally operating corporation that is listed on the New York Stock Exchange? If so, ZIM is the right place for you!
As the Finance Team Leader at ZIM., you will be responsible for overseeing the financial activities of the organization and ensuring compliance with DutchGAAP standards. Working closely with the Benelux Finance & HR Manager, you will play a key role in optimizing financial processes and maintaining financial controls to ensure SOX compliance. You will manage the day-to-day operations of the accounting department, supervise staff, and provide financial guidance and advice to the management team.
In addition to your core responsibilities, you will also have the opportunity to gain exposure to Belgium GAAP and SOX and develop your leadership skills. ZIM Netherlands B.V. offers a dynamic work environment with an attractive compensation package and opportunities for career growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2-3 years of working experience in a relevant role within the accounting field, assistant control, or Jr financial control
- Knowledge of DutchGAAP
- Leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate staff.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
What does ZIM Netherlands offer?
- A renumeration package based on your knowledge and experience.
- Company (fully) paid pension scheme.
- 25 vacation days.
- Work within a growing globally operating corporation.
- Travel allowance.
About ZIM Netherlands B.V.
At ZIM, they are committed to providing their employees with the tools they need to succeed. As a Finance Team Leader, you will have access to the latest technologies and resources to help you optimize financial processes and deliver superior results. You will work in a collaborative and supportive team environment, where your contributions will be valued and recognized.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for leadership and a strong background in financial processes and controls, ZIM Netherlands B.V. is the place for you.
Interested in this role? Please contact Alexander Spasojevic via 06-24132878 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.