BMW Group is in the middle of a major model offensive, while at the same time pursuing very ambitious sustainability goals. After all, premium and sustainability are inseparable. The BMW Group portfolio includes fully electric models, many plug-in hybrids and highly efficient combustion engines with the lowest possible CO2 emissions. This way our customers have the choice themselves.
Your Role at Accounting:
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Treasury Accountant to make a difference at BMW Finance N.V. You will be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. As part of the Accounting & Back Office team you will ensure the internal and external compliance of all payment obligations (invoices, debt- and derivative transactions) and you play an important key role within the treasury of the BMW Group. You like to work with figures, and you are curious to understand the story behind these. This means you are responsible for the entire financial accounting process and proactively improves the processes of the Accounting & Back Office department. You will report to the Head of Accounting & Back Office and work closely with the other departments Treasury, Controlling and Tax.
A selection of your responsibilities:
- Checking, confirming and managing day to day treasury payments across global bank accounts;
- Collaborate with and provide relevant treasury and accounting information to different stakeholders as banks, auditors, headquarter;
- Ensuring a consistent, timely and high-quality reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis (group- and statutory reporting, reporting Dutch Central Bank, etc.) based on internal and external (accounting) guidelines;
- Ad hoc financial analysis and preparation of presentations for the management;
- Proactively participate in companywide projects;
- Continuously improving the treasury processes and optimize reporting activities.
Who are they looking for:
You enjoy working with numbers and are curious about the story behind it. You are an independent worker with team spirit, has a high sense of responsibility and is curious and determined to solve complex issues. You are communicatively strong and able to communicate at different levels within the organization. In addition, you pay attention to detail, you can work accurately and you are able to stimulate innovation.
Due to the complexity and the high responsibility of our tasks, we require:
- You have a university degree in an Economics, Accounting and/or Finance related study.
- Fluent in English. Dutch & German are a plus.
- Someone with advanced excel and power point skills, PowerBI is a pre.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS.
- Someone who enjoys to work independently, has a high sense of responsibility, is curious and determined to solve complex issues, and not afraid to ask for help wherever needed.
- Someone with strong communication skills, on all levels within the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, motivation to drive innovation, proactive and a team player.
- Attention to detail, work accurately, with strong analytical skills.
What they offer you:
- A contract for four days work per week;
- 24 vacation days and 6 adv-days;
- A 13th monthly allowance;
- A personal bonus based on achieved personal goals and development;
- A company bonus based on achieved organizational and personal objectives;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- A collective pension scheme (DC scheme);
- Travel allowance;
- Attractive BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad schemes.
About the organization:
BMW Finance N.V., a 100% subsidiary of BMW AG, based in Rijswijk, is the largest Treasury Center of the BMW Group and responsible for a large part of the global treasury activities with a wide range of financing and investment responsibilities. Together with its headquarters in Munich, BMW Finance N.V. coordinates the financial activities of the BMW Group companies worldwide and cooperates with the treasury centers in the United States, Singapore and China.
For more information about this position you can reach Alexander Spasojevic via 06-24132878 or via firstname.lastname@example.org