Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial and international environment and do you want to contribute to a sustainable future? For Westlake we are looking for a Corporate Financial Controller!
As a Corporate Financial Controller at Westlake you will work at the European Head Quarter in Rotterdam. In this role you are responsible for the financial reporting and control of multiple European entities in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP. You are a key contact person for many people in order to help with interdisciplinary processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You have end-responsibility for all month-end, quarter-end and yearend closings according to US GAAP and furthermore for the statutory reporting according to local (Dutch & Belgium) GAAP;
- Good understanding of all business processes is key to be able to evaluate the correctness of the balance sheet in general;
- Keeping contact to different stakeholders within corporate (tax- and legal department) is a must to be able to keep track of the development of the company;
- You are responsible for the administrations of multiple entities and compliance with local accounting rules and laws;
- You are continuously looking for improvement of the financial process.
What you bring
- 4 – 5 years of experience in finance as well as experience in the chemical industry;
- Solid basis and experience with external reporting and period closings;
- Solid knowledge of the statutory requirements of several, different countries (Belgium and Netherlands) and experience with US GAAP and Dutch GAAP;
- Experience with compliance Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX);
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP, Excel and Blackline;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, other languages are a plus;
- Ability to interpret and apply accounting policies and experience with Tax calculations;
- You are a proactive and result-oriented team player.
What Westlake Epoxy offers
- A competitive salary;
- Combining working from home and at the office;
- 37 vacation days (fulltime);
- A dynamic organization where you have the possibility to develop yourself;
- An employer financed pension scheme.
About Westlake Epoxy
Based in Houston, Texas, Westlake Corporation is the global leader in thermoset resins. Through a broad range of thermoset technologies and specialty products, Westlake serves and supports customers in a diverse range of applications and industries. Westlake materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Westlake, they believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Westlake, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
Share your interest – Interiew at GreenbergNielsen – 1st and 2nd Interview at Westlake Epoxy – Start your career as a Corporate Financial controller
For additional information regarding this role please contact Malou Jacobson at 06 23 30 79 80 or via Malou.email@example.com